1. How do I get TAXA App?Our taxi App is available in AppStore and Google Play – simply press install. Available in English.
2. Does TAXA App cost anything?TAXA App is free of charge.
1. Why do I have to fill in NAME and MOBILE NR.?Your name and mobile number are pre-requisite to make bookings using our taxi App. You will need to fill in name and mobile number during your fist booking - the information will be automatically stored for your future bookings.
2. Can I pre-book a taxi?You can pre-book a taxi up to 6 days in advance. Simply select the date in the TIME field during your booking. Keep in mind that that the rush hour and holidays can cause extra traveling time. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee with 100% that the taxi arrives at the desired time due to e.g. sudden weather change or traffic problems. However, we will do everything to make sure it happens.
3. Can I book a maxi cab?The maxi cab feature is not available in the App yet. Please contact customer services.Tilbage til toppen
1. How can I be sure the booking is received?You will receive a status update upon booking, as well as the expected ETA, upon taxi arrival and finally the cost of the trip. You can follow your booking status in the STATUS menu.
2. I have experienced receiving more than one update on the taxi’s estimated time of arrival – why?Our drivers can send the estimated time of arrival more than once, depending on their knowledge on fx. traffic.
3. I can’t find previous taxi trips in the STATUS menu?Our taxi App saves taxi trips from the latest 14 days. If you need information on previous bookings, please contact customer services.
4. I’ve rated several taxi trips – how are these used?Ratings are sent to our drivers and are monitored by our staff. Your personal information is not visible to our drivers.Tilbage til toppen
1. How secure is TAXA's app payment?TAXA 4x35 App uses NetAxept, which ensures that your payment is secure and certified by Nets. Learn more about secure payment at www.teller.dk. For further information regarding online/mobile payment, please go to www.forbrug.dk.
2. How do I pay with App?Insert your credit card details in PROFILE-menu and choose app payment next time you book your taxi via our app. Payment will be drawn from your account when your taxitrip is completed.
3. Which cards can I use?You can use Dankort/VISA-Dankort, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro og Mastercard.
4. How do I delete a card from the app?Choose MY CARDS in PROFILE-menu. Choose the card you want to delete and ”swipe” to the left (on Android-phones you doubleclick) and a red "Delete"-button will show. Push the button and enter the password you chose saving the card in the app in the first place.
5. How do I edit saved cards?You delete the card(s) you saved and insert new.
6. Why do I see a reserved amount on my bank account?To ensure that there is enough money in your account to cover the taxi trip, we make a standard reservation at the amount of DKK 175 before the trip starts. The reservation period depends on your card provider and can last up to 30 days.
7. Can a thief misuse cards saved in the app, if my phone gets stolen?The card(s) saved in the app cannot be used without the password that you chose saving the card, which means that card(s) in the app are useless for the thief without your password.
8. I typed a wrong login / forgot my login - what do I do?After three failed login attempts your profile will be closed. If you forgot your password, please create a new profile and insert your card information and new password again.
9. A fee is displayed in my app transaction?Current app payment fee is DKK 1.57. Additional costs from your card providor may apply.
10. Why do you need two e-mail addresses in the Profile-menu?The e-mails are for your receipts - one for your private taxi rides and the other for business related taxi trips.Tilbage til toppen
1. I have already a TAXA-account – can I book a taxi via the app and pay through my account?Yes, it only requires a log-in for TAXA.nu, where your TAXA-account is registered. Get a TAXA.nu here
Our customer services will help you connecting your log-in to your TAXA-account. Once the account is associated to your log in, follow the following steps:
• Select BOOKING
• Activate TAXA.NU ACCOUNT
• Log-in with your credentials
• Select ACCOUNT
2. I’d like a TAXA-account on my App – what do I do?Please request a TAXA-account – select the option ”TAXA-account payment with digital platforms”. Get a TAXA-account hereTilbage til toppen
1. How do I cancel a taxi booking on TAXA App?Cancellations must be made as quickly as possible and preferably prior to the taxi’s arrival simply by selecting CANCEL in the STATUS menu.Tilbage til toppen