1. How much time in advance can I book a taxi?You can pre-book a taxi minimum 10 minutes and maximum 6 days in advance. Keep in mind that that the rush hour and holidays can cause extra traveling time. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee with 100% that the taxi arrives at the desired time due to e.g. sudden weather change or traffic problems. However, we will do everything to make sure it happens.
2. How do I book a maxi taxi for 5-8 passengers?For maxi taxis please contact customer service at +45 35 39 35 35 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Can I book a special taxi fx. a station car or a taxi for pet, bike or stroller transportation?Yes, just let us know when booking a taxi.
4. When can I expect the taxi to be here?We always strive to arrive at your address on time, but conditions such as weather traffic can cause delays.
1. Is the seatbelt obligatory for the passengers?Yes. All passengers over 3 years must fasten their seat belts. Passengers over the age of 15 will be held responsible for not wearing a seat belt. The driver will be held responsible, if a child below the age of 15 is not wearing a seatbelt. Children below the age of 3 do not need an approved child seat in a taxi, but if you are carrying your own child seat, the driver will help you installing the seat.
2. Why do we have surveillance in taxis?Surveillance is required by Danish taxi law.
1. How can I pay?We accept cash, credit cards as well as taxi cards and vouchers from other taxi companies. Furthermore, you can use MobilePay when ordering a taxi through our App.
2. How much does a taxi trip cost?Prices are issued by the local municipalities. Traffic and waiting time will effect the trip fare - specifications will be shown in your receipt. See our taxi fares here.
3. When is the driver allowed to start the taximeter?According to Danish Taxi Law the taximeter may be started upon arrival at the address. If the taxi is booked at a specific time, the taximeter will only be started at the time the taxi is ordered for.
4. Is the driver allowed to charge my fare before the trip ends?Drivers are allowed to ask for pre-payments prior to the end of a taxi trip. This normally happens only in case of longer lasting trips, e.g. trips across the country.
5. Is the driver allowed to keep value/personal goods if I cannot pay the taxi fare?According to Danish Taxi Law, drivers are allowed (with you permission) to keep value/personal goods if passengers cannot pay the taxi fare. Goods will be delivered to TAXA main office – you can pick these up in exchange of the due taxi fare.Tilbage til toppen
1. The taxi has not arrived – what do I do?Contact customer services for further information. If you have booked via App, or have allowed TAXA to register your mobile number upon booking, you will automatically receive updates on your taxi order.
2. How do I cancel a taxi booking?Contact our customer services. Bookings made via App, or on TAXA.nu can be cancelled directly through your smartphone or PC. Cancellations must be made as quickly as possible and preferably prior to the taxi’s arrival. Cancellation of pre-paid trips to Copenhagen Airport: pre-paid trips to the Copenhagen Airport must be cancelled 2 hours prior to the taxi’s arrival.
3. How much does ir cost to cancel a taxi?Cancellation is free of charge, as long as the taxi is cancelled prior to arrival.
TAXA-account customers will be charged the amount shown on the taximeter, if cancellations have not taken place.
1. I have lost a personal item in one of your taxis – what do I do?Lost & found is delivered to our company address on Rosenlunds Allé 8, 2720 Vanløse, so please contact us by writing an email to email@example.com and check if your stuff has been found and delivered. After 1 month, all lost & found items are delivered to the Police, Hittegodskontoret, Slotsherrensvej 113, 2720 Vanløse, phone 38 74 88 22.Tilbage til toppen